Hello and welcome to GAL EPHOD!
We have Free shipping worldwide
Since each item is handmade to order, please allow 1-3 business days for production in addition to delivery times.
First Class International shipping can take approximately 2-8 weeks and will depend on the length of time your local customs office holds all parcels for inspection. International shipping times vary and are only estimates. Before making your purchase, please be aware that your country may charge you a customs fee at the time you receive your parcel. Please note any custom duty and tax are the responsibility of the buyer and are not covered in your shipping costs.
Please visit your country's customs agency website for more information prior to making your purchase.
Make sure your address at checkout is correct, we are not responsible for lost orders shipped to incorrect address. If your package is returned to me because of an incorrect address that was provided, we can ship it again upon postage payment.
If you need immediate/sooner delivery of a package please email us to see if this is possible prior to ordering. We will do our best to accommodate your needs. Thank you!
A combination of 14k gold filled and gold plated materials are used to keep all jewelry pieces affordable.
• Layer of gold pressure bonded to another metal
• Tarnish resistant. Gold do not flake off, rub off or turn colors
• Safe for most people with sensitive skin
• For jewelry care, avoid contact with water and clean all pieces with any soft dry cloth to remove any sweat or chemicals such as hair spray or perfume. After use, place the jewelry in the mini sealable plastic bags provided with each purchase.
• Plating may wear off as it is only coated with gold or silver and not solid and has a limited life span compared to fine metal jewelry
• Certain conditions such as high humidity, extensive exposure to air, sweat, chemicals, and rubber bands among others will speed up the oxidation process
• To help keep items from tarnishing, avoid contact with water as the jewelry pieces are not waterproof and clean all pieces with any soft dry cloth to remove any sweat or chemicals such as hair spray or perfume. After use, place the jewelry in the mini sealable plastic bags provided with each purchase.
Please note initial beads will slightly vary in sizes.
All orders are packaged in a pretty gift box.
Before you place your order, please consult the guide below for assistance with necklace and bracelet sizing as ALL SALES ARE FINAL. If you have any questions please feel free to message me via etsy!
n e c k l a c e s
Not sure which necklace size to order? Use the list below as a guide to traditional necklace lengths for an average woman's body. Of course, everyone's preference for necklace length is unique, depending on body shape, preferred fit, and the style of necklace.
15 inches: around neck (choker)
16 inches: standard short
17 inches: average length
18 inches: standard long
20-22 inches: falls on the chest
How to measure your necklace size: The best way to determine the proper length to order is to measure a necklace you own in similar style. Another method is to drape a string around your neck, and to cut it once you have determined the length that suits you. Use that measurement as a guide to ordering the closest length available in the style of your choice.
If you do not see the size you need, feel free to contact me about ordering a custom size, especially if you need a petite, plus, or children's size. Additional charges may apply for custom sizes.
b r a c e l e t s
Make sure that your new bracelet fits you by measuring your wrist or a favorite bracelet before ordering. The average women's bracelet size is 7 inches, but all wrists vary in sizes. Therefore, it is important to double-check your wrist and bracelet size before ordering.
XX-Small: 5 or 5.5 inches (can be sizes for young girls)
X-Small: 6 inches
Small: 6.5 inches
Medium: 7 inches
Large: 7.5 or 8 inches
X-Large: 8.5 inches
Please note that the sizes above are bracelet sizes, not wrist sizes (i.e. they are .5 inches larger than your wrist measurement—see below).
How to measure your bracelet size: Wrap a soft measuring tape or ribbon snugly (but not too tightly) around your wrist. Mark the length, (cutting and/or measuring the ribbon with a ruler) and add .5 inches. This is your bracelet size.
Another measurement technique: simply measure a bracelet that fits you comfortably and is similar in style to the one you want to order. Remember, a chunky bracelet will fit you differently than a delicate one, and will need to be a bit longer to accommodate the width of the materials. Don't forget to measure the bracelet end-to-end, including the clasp.
If you do not see your preferred bracelet size, just message us about ordering a custom size.
Please contact us with any questions you may have!